Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Monday, November 24, 2008

11/24/08 READER SUBMITTED COMMENTS: X Employee #2

Greenwich Roundup,
I'm not the X Advocate worker who wrote in before. I think there are 3 of us. But I agree with them. Working for Joe Pisani was very hard. Joe is a nasty guy with some serious issues. He was one of a bunch of editors. He was the senior editor. The others were much more easy going and fun to be around. He was a punk in my opinion. If I saw him on the street today, I'd say it to his face. He fired me for no reason.
The lady writers who hang all over him-Joy, she worked hard and did more editing than Joe did. She was ok, needed to hear Joe tell her how great she was doing like the rest of them needed too. Susie Costegri was a big question mark. She was around EVEN before Joe hired her because she worked upstairs for a magazine. I don't know why she was hired because she can't write and to me, I don't think she even wanted to work. She just sort of hung around, creating a less professional work environment. I think she was Joe's assistant-coffee runner-little project organizer-little ass kisser. That's about all I'll say.

I think half the paper printed EVERY DAY without Joe even seeing it. So, he was never taking blame for a thing. He was hyper focused on stupid subjects only.

He is aSOB who thinks the world revolves around him. He has a temper too. But when I see the name Pisani- I just think little !#$%^& PUNK. One day he can kiss my ass.

Glad to be gone



Please send your comments to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich