Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Monday, September 22, 2008

09/22/08 Growing Up Greenwich: Daddy Dearest




by zta90


My dad works a lottt, he has his own company in the city we live in greenwich, he is gone so much and okay well don't take this as me being a brat because I am not I promise you, but he has TONS of money he got a lot of inheritance from his dad and now his own company, he can buy whatever he wants, he jets of to paris for lunch , sometimes with me or not. but mostly not I have older brothers who act more like dads then he does.


My mom lives in california with a movie producer, and she talks to us but I mean she is more out of the picture. When I go to school in the morning either my nanny takes me or someone who works for my dad. they pick me up he is usually home at 11 and I am finishing homework or something then he leaves early in the morning. and hes really tired he tries SO hard to be a good father, but his idea is like buyig us kids whatever we want.


I mean it's nice and all but I mean my brothers play football and I dance and he never comes. I mean he likes to move we just moved from beverly hills cali. but he said that it was to close to our mom because they had just gotton a settlement, and have lived EVERYWERE. cause he doesnt have to like go to work everyday, but like the otherday he left at like 8 to go to our florida house and play golf with a friend.


I mean he tries and all but its more like money is his family more then his kids, like hes not here right now, oh and this is one thing that makes me so mad about him like on my birthday last year when I was like somwere he went and bought a rolls royce for HIMSLEF.


I am sorry if I sound like such a brat, I am trying not to be because iam not but I cant really talk to my brothers about this. two of my brothers are over 18, and over the summer my dad has like them take us to cap jeluca, and st. tropez, and china and stuff so that we have a good summer but I just want my dad more than anything. sorry if this was such a drag I just really need some help "


thanks


xoxo


================================================================

Please send your comments to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich