Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Monday, September 8, 2008

09/08/09 Are Public Officials Really Worried About The Health And Safety Of Hamilton Ave Childrfen? - You Decide! - Get ready for a blizzard of emails


Brian -

I will be forwarding approximately 20 emails that have gone back and forth between me, the BOE, the Fire Chief, the Fire Marshall and others.

I will number each subject line, please read them in order. I truly believe that you will find some of them very interesting, but to get the whole picture you will need to read them all.

Print what ever you want and feel free to use my name.

Laura J. DiBella



Please send your comments to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich