Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Monday, August 18, 2008

08/18/08 What's an ugly Greenwich woman to do?

A Couple Of Ugly Women

Greenwich Blog For What It's Worth Reports:

What's an ugly Greenwich woman to do?


By Chris Fountain

Assuming there is one, she can move to Australia.
No such invitation for me. alas.


Here are some reports from a few very pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, so very pretty Greenwich Women:


Had a small BBQ on Saturday night. Debbie made plum cake and then Phelps made history. Yum! All I remember is that there was brown sugar, cinnamon and yum, p...

Congratulations to Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi! The two tied the knot Saturday night at their home in LA. In May of this year with a ruling of 4...

As you may have noticed, I just added a "Currently Reading" section to the right-hand column of my blog, and I did it all by myself! I played around with the...

================================================
Please send your comments to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks hot stuff!

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks! I guess I can forgive you now for the AWFUL picture you posted along with "This is an Outrage" even after I re-linked you at the very TOP of the list!

Haha, I'm only joking...

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich