Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

07/08/08 The Daily Real Estate Report From Chris Fountain


June Inventory

Courtesy of my friend John Cooke, here are the latest numbers for our June inventory of single family homes (click on the image and it should enlarge for easy reading - hope you're as impressed as i am that I figured out how to upload this as a jpeg).

Look at the homes between $7,000,000 - $8,000,000. Up 128%. If I were a mansion seller, new or old, I'd be nervous. In fact, anything priced over $4,000,000 would have me checking my bank's lending policies.

Please also see:
=================================================
Please send your comments and real estate news to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich