Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Saturday, June 28, 2008

06/28/08 Greenwich Time Columnist Sarah Littman Goes After Lee Whitnum


In response to MikeCT's rather excellent Voters Guide to Lee Whitnum over at My Left Nutmeg, Looney Lee has taken off all her sock puppets and actually penned a response in her own name.

And what a hilarious response it is.

Of MikeCT she writes:

You will recall that I met you in front of the Civic Center. You were flashily dressed for a picnic and I knew as soon as I looked into your cold eyes that you were hired gun.


Snort! No wonder she had to self-publish her novel...Methinks she should enter the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest (Tag line: "Where WWW means Wretched Writers Welcome") with that surely award-winning entry.

And then, of course, a Loony Lee invective isn't complete without a mention of Yours Truly:

I have a writer's pen name; that is true, but I am not "Masked Man" or any other name. You and Saramerica (a woman in serious need of an exorcism) keep mentioning my family member's name when I've asked you not to. Stop.


She refers, of course, to mentions of the infamous (and most likely fictional) Marianne Cook, Esq, book reviewer, sender of threatening legal missives and now putative family member.

As to the assertion that she is not the sock puppet scribe "Masked Man", the IP logging proves otherwise.

Ah well. Yet another example of Ms. Whitnum hoisting herself on her own petard.

Anyway, "THE POWER OF G-D COMPELS ME" that in order to celebrate Jim Himes' primary victory I'm going to host my very own Exorcism party in Ms. Whitnum's honor.

=================================================
Please send your comments to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich