Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

04/30/08 - I tagged along with a gentleman named Rob Adams, who is essentially the sports department



Meet The Mets! ( and the GHS Cardinals)
by GlassCeilings

I also decided that I would keep score in the scorecard provided in the team program. I had never completed a full game in one of these things, but felt it was a good time to start as I am currently attempting to intern over at a Greenwich radio station, WGCH, ...

...
I tagged along with a gentleman named Rob Adams, who is essentially the sports department to a Greenwich High School baseball game last week and hung out next to the GHS Cardinals dugout. The game itself was a lop-sided event - Greenwich losing to Wilton 11-2, but it was interesting to be that close to the action, and it was definitely a brand new experience as I had not been to an amateur baseball game in what seems like forever...

Untitled - http://armonktolasvegas.blogspot.com/
About GlassCeilings:

I'm the guy who knew too much (or too little - depends on who you talk to and on what subject), I love politics - consider myself a liberal (who hates compromising on my core ideals), I'm thoughtful (though I'm always to afraid to put those thoughts to good use), yeah. I guess you could say I'm simply complicated....
View his complete profile

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich