Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

03/26/08 - Even as a baby, my mother recalls, I wouldn't lay my head on her shoulder and snuggle in close. I wanted to see what was going on


Traveling the world for justice

I'm 22 years old and in the last five years I have lived in over 15 different places, not including the times when I was living out of my car or out in the wilderness. I've always been a bit of the odd-man-out, I suppose; always looking for my next big adventure or an even greater adrenaline rush than the last...

... bitter and thinking how evil the world really was. So, once again, I decided to up and move, but this time to Greenwich, Conn., as a live-in nanny. What a shock to see that people on the complete opposite spectrum from those I worked with at DSS are ..

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich