Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Thursday, September 15, 2011

09/15/11 Island Beach Memories: Remember outside of the locker room pavillion...

Remember outside of the locker room pavillion...
Diane DeStefano 6:20pm Sep 15
Remember outside of the locker room pavillion there was a hand crank where you could put your wet bathing suit thru to squeeze out the water so it wouldnt sop up your beach bag...but it didnt work so well on your hair...lol...I tried it as a teen..a dare with friends..one that I shouldnt have done..but my hair got stuck wrapped around the roll and it was the last boat leaving and the capt had to wait till my hair allcame unwrapped..I was not gonna cut it out!!fun of being a teen and going to beach with friends..lol

View Post on Facebook

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich