Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Monday, August 30, 2010

08/30/10 Greenwich millionaire Tom Foley is supporting Jeff Wright for Treasurer

Tom Foley for Governor

Friends,

I'm running for governor to put Connecticut back to work. I want Connecticut to be a place where people want and choose to live because of the opportunities and quality of life. If elected in November,
I'm going to need like minded office holders to work with me and that's why I'm supporting Newington's Mayor, Jeff Wright for Treasurer.

Will you help support my friend Jeff Wright by donating to his campaign today? I know I can count on Jeff Wright to bring the fiscal discipline to the Treasurer's office and together we will work to restore Connecticut's economic strength and prosperity. Our state deserves someone who will look out for their tax dollars and will put a stop on the reckless spending that has taken place over the last 12 years.

Please join me in supporting Jeff Wright for Treasurer by
making a contribution of $100, $50, or even $25 today, by clicking here. Now, more than ever it is important that we unite and elect strong leadership to Connecticut's constitutional offices so we can all work together and get Connecticut back on track.

Thanks for your support,

Sincerely,


Tom




Tom Foley for Governor
Larry J. Lawrence, Treasurer
Approved by Tom Foley

PO Box 110384
Stamford, CT 06902
(203) 335-2010
=========================
Please send your comments, news tips andpress releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich