Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

02/24/10 Linda McMahon's Supporters Are Having Trouble Getting Tickets To Her Hartford Debate. Can Some One Help This High Schooler Out?

CT High School Student Wants To Get Involved In Greenwich Resident Linda McMahon's Election Battle

Hello, my name is Brian Fritz I am a student at Simsbury High School.

I was reading the letter sent out by Linda McMahon's Field Director Matt Laconte asking for supporters to show up at next tuesday's senate debate. I have tried calling the University of Hartford Box Office and found that all tickets were gone.

Is there still need for support and are there any seats left?

I have spoken with people such as Sean McCoy and Keven Kulunain (spelling is most likely wrong) to try to find out ways that I can help out McMahon's campaign.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do and if there are any tickets left to come support her.

Thank you very much,

Brian Fritz

=====================================
Please send your comments, news tips and press releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich