Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Saturday, July 25, 2009

07/25/09 READER SUBMITTED COMMENTS: Retraction Requested



From: Stephanie Slifer
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 12:22:48 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Greenwich Roundup

You posted a blog about me on your "Greenwich Round-up" website last March concerning an arrest for a teenage party.

The arrest was suppose to never be made public due to a mistake on the behalf of the Greenwich Police.

There was a huge controversy between the police officers involved and my family.

A retraction was even made public in the Greenwich newspapers.

I would appreciate it if you removed it from your website seeing as everytime someone Googles my name, it comes up.
Thank you very much,
Stephanie Slifer

COMMENT:

Dear Stephanie,

What did the Greenwich Time retraction say?

We will consider publishing the same retraction word for word if you like.

Also, you are more than welcome to comment on the blog post and tell your side of the story.

sincerely,

Greenwich Roundup

1 comment:

Stephanie Slifer said...

The point is that I do not want my name on your website at all. I did not give permission for my e-mail to be posted and I would like everything removed. No retraction statement is necessary.
-Stephanie

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich