Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Sunday, June 7, 2009

06/07/09 Reader Submitted Comments: Fred Camillo sends Greenwich Roundup a message

Fred says

--------------------
Subject: Thank you for the birthday notice ( though I wish I wasn't such a veteran at celebrating them! ) on your blog. Someone emailed me and told me you posted it. That was very nice of you.

Also, I want to make you aware of the Pet Lemon Law I introduced last week. You may have some animal lovers who read your blog and may be interested in it. It is:

Thanks again, and all the best,

Fred

========================================

Please send your comments, news tips and press releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich