Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Thursday, April 23, 2009

04/23/09 READER SUBMITTED COMMENTS: Reader Feedback

To The Editor Of Greenwich Roundup

Hello


I have read your blog for a little over a year now


Daily I look forward to the tart headlines that create a kind of contemporary town history of Greenwich .

Your blog lets those in the know know what else they should know about.

God bless you for your willingness to tell the rest of the story.

I love you, kiss.

Juliette



COMMENT:

Dear Juliette,

Thank you for your very kind words.

I especially liked the, "Your blog lets those in the know know what else they should know about."

If it is alright I want to make it the new tag line for the blog.

But please be careful with this, "I love you, kiss" stuff.

I am married to a very jealous Korean woman who knows Tae Kwon Do and is capable of sending us both to the Greenwich Hospital Emergency Room with sever injuries.

sincerely,

Greenwich Roundup



Please send your comments, news tips and press releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com or click on the comments link at the end of this post.

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich