Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Thursday, December 27, 2007

12/27/07 - Please Help Me Get Up To Spead On The Issues Affecting Byram

As many of you know I am the newest member to the Greenwich RTM for district 4 (Byram).

Also many of you know that I feel that Byram is undeserved by the building department, parking enforcement, public works, and the police department.

What I would really like is to get comments from the residents of Byram about these and other departments so that I can bring them to the first RTM meeting of 2008.

I intend to be an outspoken and strong advocate for Byram, which has been neglected far too long.

Tonight, I am going to speak on the Sam Romeo show about the poor job that the police department does of patrolling and protecting Byram.

Mr. Romeo rightly demands accountability of all departments of Greenwich Government. Yet he refuses to use his WGCH microphone to demand the same accountability of the Greenwich Police Department.

Please understand that I do not think at this time that the individual officers are the problem.

I support the police officers, my car is loaded with Greenwich police union stickers going back for years.

I really think the problem is with how the police brass manage the Greenwich Police Department. The Republican administration should have gotten an outside professional to replace Chief Walters.

If you are a Byram Resident and have had a poor experience with any Greenwich Governmental Department or the Greenwich Police Department. I would like to hear from you.

sincerely,

Brian Harrod
Byram RTM Elect And Publisher Of Greenwich Roundup
161 North Water Street
Greenwich, CT 06830

(203) 559 - 2555

Together We Can Make Byram A Better Place To Live

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich