Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Saturday, September 3, 2011

09/11/10 Tony Willl Voting Along Republican Party Lines With One Exception: He Wont Vote For Tod Laudonia - Greenwich Roundup Agrees

TONY WRITES ....

Don't we all almost always use our vote to support our political affiliation? And as advocates of its interests, why not? Such partisan practice is expected and done in corroboration with our convictions. Right on!

Just ask people who know me -- I'm a steadfast Republican.

But I said "almost always." Come this November, I'm breaking from that mode in one particular instance and with good reason. I know Bill Grad, who is running for the office of tax collector. Forget that I'm a friend; his credentials are so strong I'd be irresponsible in not supporting his ambition. He's a Princeton grad with an MBA from Stamford, a proven entrepreneur who developed a successful specialized phone company and has held senior executive positions in select roles since then.

On top of all that, he's a nice guy.

I'm supporting Bill Grad's ambition. Yes, ambition. He wants the job, and to do the work that recently has proved to require a businesslike approach.

I'm really hopeful other staunch Republicans see their vote similarly. Many residents found from bad experience that this is an important post.

Tony White

=============================
Please send your comments, news tips and press releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich