For the safety of all, is it not about time we place signs at all of our traffic circles in town letting drivers know "Those in Circle Have Right of Way"?
In particular, anyone who drives the Lake Avenue circle on a daily basis can attest to the chaos and panic caused by so many drivers who either blow through the yield signs or stop while in the circle, panicked that those coming into the circle have the right of way.
A simple red sign at each of the four entrances to the circle with the above mentioned phrase would help both locals and vistors alike navigate the circle more easily.
John Booth
Greenwich
=======================================
Please send your comments, news tips and press releases to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com
"The Lottery Doctor Is In"
-
By Jerry Zezima
If I ever won the lottery, I’d never collect the money. That’s because I
would drop dead from shock. Then my wife would be a rich widow.
...
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment