Road races plentiful in May
Stamford Advocate
....Next Saturday one of the prettiest 3 mile races in the state, the Riverside Run, celebrates its 27th running from the elementary school in that section of Greenwich.
It's a challenging course because the first mile or so is primarily downhill as you run from the school to the seaside community of Willomere, encouraging racers, especially the throng of youngsters from the school, to bolt out at breakneck pace. Of course, all that altitude has to be regained, and the climb back up brings more than one person to a shuffle or walk. In the early days of the running boom 10km races were everywhere; now, they're rarities, at least in these parts.....
"The Lottery Doctor Is In"
-
By Jerry Zezima
If I ever won the lottery, I’d never collect the money. That’s because I
would drop dead from shock. Then my wife would be a rich widow.
...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment