Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Sunday, December 14, 2008

12/14/08 READER SUBMITTED COMMENTS: Nice Numbers !!!!!!!!!

Greenwich Roundup's Numbers Were Great,
But Now Are Now In Decline


Brian,

I think you are getting some great numbers of people viewing the Greenwich Roundup. For example, news that has to do with our Greenwich community in general, attracts the most visitors.

Let's see, JOE PISANI, is always a hot item. The EX EDITOR of the Greenwich Times, Stamford Advocate, and Norwalk Hour. Every time a lodger makes negative references to his past and current behavior, your numbers skyrocket. I don't know the guy personally, but his reputation is, and has been, pathetic. So are the reputations of his gal-pals: Joy "let me tell you about my suicide attempts", Susie "I can't keep my hands off my former teacher Mr. Pisani", Sarah "I never shut up yet I say absolutely nothing coherent", and COMPANY. I think they should call their web site "OUR SCREWED UP PSYCHOTIC SCENE" and leave the town of Greenwich out of their twisted sense of reality.

I have to admit, I'd love to see some pics of the "gorgeous" super-model Pisani women. Maybe you could do a spread here. You may find the unique male visitors shoot up!!!!

Immoral and deviant stories get unique visitors too. YMCA anti-ramp access, murdering drunks on the run, and kids about to get electrocuted in their classrooms,....if the Roundup didn't provide coverage, no one would know or care. Obviously, many of us in Greenwich CARE A LOT!!!!!!!

Stories of hope enrich the lives of everyone. Farmer Del, Harvest Church, and protecting those who can't themselves....these are heartfelt. They bring the best visitors....the ones who want to help too.

I'm happy and somewhat amused at your "unique visitors".....but I can see quite a pattern developing.

Keep up the good work!!!!

KN
Greenwich



COMMENTS:


Dear KN,

Thank you for the kind words.

It appears that you have been a Greenwich Roundup reader for quite a while. I am impressed with how you have adopted my, "lets put a smart remark" in middle of their name trademark.

Hopefully You Wont Start Using My He Must Be Crazy, Because He Likes Using A Lot Of Capital Letters Signature Trademark.

Or My Let's Play With Font Sizes And The Color Red Signature Trademark.

But feel free to echo the unconventional orthography in my writing. Basically, I consider myself the e e cummings of blogging.

As you know I was shooting for getting over a thousand visitors a day for a week straight, but I was like the Greenwich Time web master, I just couldn't get things up in the morning.

Unfortunately, I ran into a little bad luck and got very behind at work on Friday. Visitors noticed and I my numbers for Saturday crashed bellow 1,000. Yesterday, Greenwich Roundup had 778 visitors and I think today's numbers will probably be worse.

Those numbers come out at 3 am Monday morning.

I saved a lot of drafts of stories, that I will try and get out tonight.

Seeing these numbers makes me think I should of just published my items and then went back a few days later to correct grammar and spelling errors.

Saving stories as drafts, taking a rest and then editing stories before hitting the publish button has cut down on errors, but it has delayed news and hurt numbers somewhat.

Frankly, I am not sure if a photo spread of the of the "gorgeous" super-model Pisani women would have gave me the two hundred some visitors I needed to be over 1,000 on Saturday.

But, this photo spread proves what Pisani, has said all along....

"There are no ugly women".

Desperate women probably so, but ugly no.
=======================================================

Please send your comments to GreenwichRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich