Hyper Local News Pages

Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Monday, September 8, 2008

#9 FW: No answer to my questions yet

Laura J. DiBella



> Subject: Re: No answer to my questions yet
> To: LauraDiBella@msn.com
> From: Peter.Siecienski@greenwichct.org
> Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:28:02 -0400
>
> Laura,
>
> I have been away on business, I will check this morning.
>
> Peter J. Siecienski
> Fire Chief
> Greenwich Fire Department
> 75 Holly Hill Lane
> Greenwich, Ct. 06830
> 203-622-3951
>
>
>
> "Laura DiBella"
> <LauraDiBella@msn
> .com> To
> "Peter J. Siecienski"
> 08/26/2008 10:32 <psiecienski@greenwichct.org>
> AM cc
>
> Subject
> No answer to my questions yet
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Chief - I have yet to receive any answers to my questions that I sent to
> you in an email. You forwarded them to the appropriate fire personnel. Any
> chance you can help me get those answers before the end of business today?
> Thanks, Laura DiBella.
>



Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live. Learn Now

No comments:

The Raw Greenwich Blog And RSS Feed - Bloggers Who Are From, Work In Or Used To Live In Greenwich