It seems former supermodel Stefanie Seymour’s family ended their Independence Day festivities with a different kind of fireworks.
On July 4, Seymour called police after a dispute with her 18-year-old son, Peter Brant Jr.
When police responded, they were told Seymour and her son had argued because “the son was going to visit with the mom, and the mom canceled.”
Greenwich police characterized the dispute, which Seymour’s husband, Peter Brant Sr., witnessed, as “all civil in nature,” according to the article.
Last year Seymour and Brant ended a bitter divorce battle with a surprise decision to withdraw their divorce action in state Superior Court in Middletown.
"The Lottery Doctor Is In"
-
By Jerry Zezima
If I ever won the lottery, I’d never collect the money. That’s because I
would drop dead from shock. Then my wife would be a rich widow.
...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment