Friends of librarians praise Colorado guilty verdict
Colin Gustafson, Staff Writer
For some friends of Kathleen Krasniewicz and Kate McClelland, Wednesday's news that a jury convicted a woman of killing the two Old Greenwich librarians while driving drunk was a relief, tinged with sorrow.
Denver jurors convicted Sandra Lee Jacobson, 41, of Colorado, of killing McClelland, 71, and Krasniewicz, 54, after crashing into a taxi taking the women to the Denver airport after a librarians' convention in January 2009.
Old Greenwich librarian Kathy Jarombek could not hold back tears as she spoke about the decision.
"We're all grateful they found her guilty, and that justice was served," said Jarombek, her voice growing shaky. "But it's still a great loss."....
"The Lottery Doctor Is In"
-
By Jerry Zezima
If I ever won the lottery, I’d never collect the money. That’s because I
would drop dead from shock. Then my wife would be a rich widow.
...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment